email@example.com Telephone: +357.26.93.08.00
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration, Immovable Property Law
LLB (Hons), LLM
Savvas Savvides is a Partner of the office of Michael Kyprianou & Co LLC Law Firm and the Managing Partner of the Paphos Office.
He specialises in the area of Real Estate and Construction and his client list includes corporations and individuals globally. The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) guide which ‘… highlights the practice area teams who are providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel’ endorse Savvas as a recommended lawyer and describe his office as a professional team that is headed by Savvas Savvides who gives clear and concise advice. Client testimonies describe ‘Savvas legal knowledge and the way that he implements it is second to none and that they have found him to be professional, efficient, conscientious, hardworking and exceedingly patient’.
He has been listed 3 times continuously on the City Wealth Leaders List as a leading lawyer in Cyprus and Honoured by the International Profession for his Professional Business Activities.
Savvas obtained an LLB (Hons) in 2001 from Leeds University in the United Kingdom and his Full Bar with the Cyprus Bar Association. In 2003 he obtained his LLM in a Masters in European Law and Integration from the University of Leicester.
As a lawyer he has established a reputable reputation in the legal community especially with any issues related to Real Estate Law. His expertise and knowledge of Property Law is one of the reasons that he has been referred to over the years by individuals and international firms and he is currently a registered external Lecturer of the Holborn College in the United Kingdom.
Savvas has been invited and contributed to features on Cyprus for the Legal Business Magazine, Mondaq, In Business Magazine, Chambers & Partners, various newspaper articles and been invited to numerous radio interviews.
- Medical Negligence (September 2017)
- The Duty of Due Diligence of an Attorney (May 2017)
- School Bullying Interview (April 2017)
- Bank Guaranteed Contracts (March 2017)
- We should strengthen the scheme for naturalization of foreign investors (March 2017)
- Unjust Practices in Swiss Franc Loan Agreements (February 2017)
- The Insolvency of Natural Persons (January 2017)
- The Enforced Division of Land Plots Amongst its Co-Owners (November 2016)
- Can an Employer Legally Decrease your Salary (October 2016)
- The Defective Products Law (September 2016)
- The Right of Preferential Lien on Loan Agreements (July 2016)
- The Issuing of Title Deeds ‘The Processes Involved are being Updated’ says Mr Savvvas Savvides (June2016)
- The framework of insolvency. A general idea behind it. (October 2015)
- Swiss franc loans and the vindication of Borrower ‘It was the banks’ obligation to describe hypothetical risk scenarios to clients’ (February 2015)
- The Vindication of the Borrowers in Cyprus and the Swiss Franc (February 2015)
- The Sleepless Nights of the Taxman (May 2010)
Savvas has established himself as an outstanding professional and gained an excellent reputation in assisting and protecting the interests of his clients.